The new slim design of the WakaWaka Light offers the same sturdy, highly efficient and sustainable solar-powered LED flashlight in a smaller casing. Users can enjoy up to 40 hours of light with just one single day in the sun.
- 500 mAh battery, full after 5 – 10hrs in the sun
- 4 light settings: from 5 to 25 lumen
- Flexible positioning: table top, on a bottle, hanging from the ceiling
- SOS emergency beacon
- Patented Intivation SunBoost chip
- 100% recycled PC-ABS, high impact resistant
This solar light is as much an indispensable product for those in the West as the solution for the 1.2 billion people living without electricity in developing countries.
How it works
Solar charge time:
full battery in 5 – 10 hours
Solar run time:
• Bright 8 hrs > 25 lumen
• Medium 16 hrs > 12.5 lumen
• Energy Save 34 hrs > 5 lumen
• Auto energy saving mode
• LED brightness control
• SOS emergency beacon
• 200% torch mode,
• switches to 30% after 30 sec.
500 mAh, NiMh
750 mWatt 18% mono-crystalline solar panel
2 focussed LEDs, 110 lumen/Watt
Max light output:
1 solar charge indicator LED
Patented Intivation SunBoost chip
100% recycled PC-ABS, high impact resistant,
table top, on a bottle, hanging from the ceiling
110 x 60 x 10 mm
~ 120 grams
UNFCCC compliant, CE approved, This product was tested according to the Lighting Global Quality Test Method and passed the Lighting Global Quality Standards.
Eco-friendly book packaging, tells the story of the mission.