Marketing Communications Specialist
Do you want to make an impact in the world while working for an exciting and fast-growing outdoor company?
At WakaWaka we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hands-on communications expert with experience in Digital and PR. WakaWaka is an innovative outdoor brand and award-winning social enterprise creating high quality solar-powered consumer electronics, for outdoor enthusiasts. WakaWaka means “shine bright” in Swahili, and our mission is to share access to clean energy with those lacking electricity in developing countries and areas affected by disaster.
- Help create Digital and PR strategies that build strong brand awareness
- Develop interactive and engaging content for all social channels and PR
- Grow followers across all platforms, and build community through meaningful engagement
- Manage influencer relations
- Manage all digital initiatives, including social, website, webshop, SEO/SEA, Email campaigns, ads, and more
- Track performance across channels and generate reporting dashboards
- Help create the media calendar
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or business
- 3+ years’ experience in PR and digital management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, hands on mentality
- Wanting to make an impact
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.